You are the owner of a cafe where 3 chefs work: a JapaneseCook, RussianCook and ItalianCook. Each of them can prepare the national food and beverage:
- JapaneseCook: Sushi and Tea;
- RussianCook: Dumplings and Compote;
- ItalianCook: Pizza and Juice.
Your task is to create 3 different subclasses (one for each chef) which are the children of an AbstractCook and have these methods:
- add_food(food_amount, food_price), which add to the client's order the value of the food which he had chosen;
- add_drink(drink_amount, drink_price), which add to the client's order the value of the drink which he had chosen;
- total(), which returns a string like: 'Foods: 150, Drinks: 50, Total: 200', and for the each chef instead of the Foods and Drinks will be the national food and drink that he’s used.
Every client can choose only one chef. In this mission the Abstract Factory design pattern could help.
client_1 = JapaneseCook() client_1.add_food(2, 20) client_1.add_drink(5, 4) client_1.total() == "Sushi: 40, Tea: 20, Total: 60" client_2 = RussianCook() client_2.add_food(1, 40) client_2.add_drink(5, 20) client_2.total() == "Dumplings: 40, Compote: 100, Total:...
- No Ads
- No Limits
- More Content
CheckiO Extensions allow you to use local files to solve missions. More info in a blog post.
In order to install CheckiO client you'll need installed Python (version at least 3.8)
Install CheckiO Client first:
pip3 install checkio_client
Configure your tool
checkio --domain=py config --key=
Sync solutions into your local folder
(in beta testing) Launch local server so your browser can use it and sync solution between local file end extension on the fly. (doesn't work for safari)
checkio serv -d
Alternatevly, you can install Chrome extension or FF addon
checkio install-plugin --ff
checkio install-plugin --chromium