You have an uncompleted rectangular grid and have to colour all the cells, either black or white, with two constraints:
- No three consecutives cells, horizontally or vertically, are all black or all white.
- Each row and column contains as many black cells as white cells.
The grid will be represented by a tuple of strings. Empty cells are represented by '.', black cells by 'B' and white cells by 'W'.
('......', ('BBWWBW', '..B...', 'BWBWBW', 'W.B.W.', 'WWBBWB', '......', 'BBWWBW', 'W...W.', 'WBWBWB', 'WW..W.') 'WWBBWB')
Input: A tuple of strings.
Output: A tuple/list/iterable of strings.
unruly(('......', '..B...', 'W.B.W.', '......', 'W...W.', 'WW..W.')) == ('BBWWBW', 'BWBWBW', 'WWBBWB', 'BBWWBW', 'WBWBWB', 'WWBBWB')
- Given puzzles are solvable.
- You can solve all puzzles without making any guesses.
- 6 ≤ len(grid) ≤ 40 and 6 ≤ len(grid) ≤ 30.
- all(len(row) == len(grid) for row in grid).
CheckiO Extensions allow you to use local files to solve missions. More info in a blog post.
In order to install CheckiO client you'll need installed Python (version at least 3.8)
Install CheckiO Client first:
pip3 install checkio_client
Configure your tool
checkio --domain=py config --key=
Sync solutions into your local folder
(in beta testing) Launch local server so your browser can use it and sync solution between local file end extension on the fly. (doesn't work for safari)
checkio serv -d
Alternatevly, you can install Chrome extension or FF addon
checkio install-plugin --ff
checkio install-plugin --chromium