• checkio client "check" causing exception in client

Hello,

I have been using the checkio client to submit missions for "checking" the solutions. I have submitted dozens of missions successfully until I tried "The Warriors" and "Army Battles". When I try to submit those missions I get the following exception from the checkio client code. If I cut/paste the solution into the web interface everything works fine. Any Ideas as to why there are errors? Thanks!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/bin/checkio", line 8, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/checkio_client/runner.py", line 229, in main
    getattr(module, func_name)(args)
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/checkio_client/actions/check.py", line 23, in api_call
    return globals()[func_name + '_' + conf.default_domain_data['game']](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/checkio_client/actions/check.py", line 234, in main_run_cio
    return main(args)
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/checkio_client/actions/check.py", line 23, in api_call
    return globals()[func_name + '_' + conf.default_domain_data['game']](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/robreiss/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.9/site-packages/checkio_client/actions/check.py", line 97, in main_check_cio
    if len(block) >= 4 and 'assert' in block[3]:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable