• ErrUchIsDown memory error

Hi there,

I'm currently getting the ErrUchIsDown error message when I check my code. If I click 'try', I get a memory error.

My code for the previous challenge (Graphical Key) was pretty inefficient and the error came up a few times there but then went away after streamlining it and retrying, but now I'm getting it permanently, even when I go back and resubmit my answers to basic challenges that I had already completed.

I'm happy to submit my code if needed, but it doesn't seem to be related to any code I'm currently trying to run.

I had a look through previous forum posts about the issue and usually the thread ends with someone saying 'it should be fixed now', and then it's resolved, so I assume the fix is something along the lines of an admin manually killing the session - is that the case, or is there something I could do from my end to fix it? If there is a definitive answer either way, hopefully it'll help out the next person that gets this error message as well.

Any help is appreciated!

HTTP_USER_AGENT:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.86 Safari/537.36