• Hard-to-reach "Editor's Choice Solution" badges

EN (translate)

Hi, I've already solved 100 tasks, but I have not get no one "Editor's Choice Solution" badge (further ECS-badge). I'm not saying that I deserved it. But after watch through some profiles of well-known CiO users, it revealed that ECS-badge level 4 has only @veky, and ECS-badge level 3 have several people (does not have even @bryukh, @sim0000 and @Phil15). I think it's obvious that writing code that claims to be approved by the editor will only become more difficult with time.

In this connection, I would like to propose the following: After solving the next task, I always look at the best solutions (the first 10 in each category), as well as solutions marked ECS-badge. And if, after that, I have a feeling that my code has something unique, then I would like to have the opportunity, for example, for 10QP (5QP for Awesome), send my code to review as an applicant on the ECS-badge. It does no t mean that for the spent QP, I definitely get this badge. I think everyone will agree that this payment is only for the opportunity to get this badge, or rather for the time that the editor will spend reviewing the application.

RU (native)

Привет. Я уже решил 100 задач, но не получил ни одного "Editor's Choice Solution" бейджа (далее просто бейдж). Я не говорю, что достоин и одного. Но пройдя по некоторым профилям очень известных пользователей CiO, выяснилось, что бейдж 4 уровня есть только у @veky, а бейджем 3-го уровня владеют всего несколько человек (отсутствует даже у @bryukh, @sim0000 и @Phil15). Так же думаю очевидно, что написать код, претендующий на одобрение редакции, со временем будет становится только сложнее.

В связи с чем я хотел бы предложить следующее: После решения очередной задачи, я всегда просматриваю лучшие решения (точнее первые 10 в каждой категории), а так же решения с пометкой "выбор редакции". И если, просмотрев всё это, у меня остаётся ощущение, что мой код имеет нечто уникальное, то я бы очень хотел иметь возможность, например за 10QP (5QP для имеющих статус Awesome), заявить свой код в качестве претендента на бейдж. Я ни в коем случае не говорю, что за потраченные QP я точно должен получить эту отметку. Думаю все согласятся, что это плата только за возможность получить этот бейдж, а точнее за время, которое потратит редакция на рассмотрение такой заявки.