The mission is in Blocked Mode. Access to the solutions is blocked for a day or two (even after you share your own), until we'll have enough solutions for you to check. All users who've solved the mission will get the notifications about their opening.
In this mission, you have to convert a plain text to a cipher dictionary according to the next rules.
- Encode the plain text with utf-8.
- Take this value as a single hexadecimal number and convert it to a decimal number.
- Make a empty dictionary A.
- Add a data(key = value of each digit of decimal number, value = empty dictionary) to the appropriate dictionary.
- Initial dictionary is A
- Change... ex.) decimal number == 1248854369653 → 1248 / 8543 / 69 / 653
You should be an authorized user in order to see the full description and start solving this mission.