In this mission you need to create a password verification function.
The verification conditions are:
- the length should be bigger than 6;
- should contain at least one digit, but it cannot consist of just digits;
- having numbers or containing just numbers does not apply to the password longer than 9.
- a string should not contain the word "password" in any case;
- must contain at least 3 different (case-sensitive) letters (or digits) even if it is longer than 10
Input: A string (str).
Output: A logic value (bool).
assert is_acceptable_password("short") == False assert is_acceptable_password("short54") == True assert is_acceptable_password("muchlonger") == True assert is_acceptable_password("ashort") == False
How it’s used: For password verification form. Also it's good to learn how the task can be evaluated.
CheckiO Extensions allow you to use local files to solve missions. More info in a blog post.
In order to install CheckiO client you'll need installed Python (version at least 3.8)
Install CheckiO Client first:
pip3 install checkio_client
Configure your tool
checkio --domain=py config --key=
Sync solutions into your local folder
(in beta testing) Launch local server so your browser can use it and sync solution between local file end extension on the fly. (doesn't work for safari)
checkio serv -d
Alternatevly, you can install Chrome extension or FF addon
checkio install-plugin --ff
checkio install-plugin --chromium