This mission is the advanced version of the 'Identify Block' mission.
You have to write a code to check the development of drawing a dice.
The input represents the development of drawing one dice. It's a list of strings. These strings are of the same length. They consist of 1 to 6 digits and a space. These digits represent each side of the dice.
- If the development is correct, return True.
- If the followng cases, return False:
- You can't complete a cube.
- The sum of the top and bottom sides doesn't always equals 7.
11 nets of a cube.
paper_dice([' 1 ', ' 235 ', ' 6 ', ' 4 ']) == True paper_dice([' ', '12 ', ' 36 ', ' 54', ' ']) == True paper_dice(['123456']) == False paper_dice(['123 ', ' 456']) == False
Input: A list of strings.
Output: The answer as a boolean.
- all(len(row) == len(paper) for row in paper)
- all((cell in '123456 ' for cell in row) for row in paper)